linkedin facebook  twitter


 or Call (888) 634-0001

An Executor of an Estate? Remember Your Federal Tax Filings

Posted by Michael J. Orlowkski CPA, CFA

Jul 8, 2016 7:00:00 AM

At one time or another, many of us will be named an executor to an esatte. Along with the many obligations, executors (or personal representatives) of estates must ensure that all applicable tax returns are filed. The required federal returns include the decedent’s final income-tax return and, in some cases, an estate income-tax return and/or an estate-tax return.

Read More

Topics: estate planing, estate tax, form 1040, form 706, estate planning advisors, executor, personal representative, estate tax return, estate income tax return, estate planning consultants

Join Our Mailing List

Recent Blogs

Posts by Topic

see all