linkedin facebook  twitter


 or Call (888) 634-0001

Health Coverage Forms to File? You Have Extra Time

Posted by Samantha Keller CPA

Dec 29, 2015 4:30:00 AM

As 2015 comes to a close, another filing season is about to begin. If you are an insurer, a self-insured employer, a provider of minimum essential coverage, or an applicable large employer with reporting requirements you have been granted an extension for filing Health Coverage Forms 1095-B, 1095-C, 1094-B and 1094-C. 

Read More

Topics: health coverage forms, IRS Notice 2016-4

Join Our Mailing List

Recent Blogs